Built in 2001 by the Breslin family Doms Pier 1 Bar & Restaurant complex is a modern, state of the art establishment which combines traditional Irish warmth & charm with today’s exacting standards of hygiene, safety and comfort.
The Breslin Family owned and ran the Abbey Hotel in Donegal Town’s Diamond for two generations. During these many years we catered for the needs of locals and tourists alike providing food, drink, accommodation and entertainment for many thousands of customers. Our hands on approach was epitomized by the the legendary Dom Breslin. Owner Dom Beslin was an ever present feature of the hotel working alongside his dedicated staff to ensure things were perfect for all his guests. That dedication to personal service is carried on by his son Michael & wife Geraldine who run Doms Pier 1 today.
Our philosophy at Dom’s is very simple and one that has been synonymous with the Breslin family for over a generation:
– We invite you to come in and enjoy great food & drink and great company.
– We are about serving you food and drink in a relaxed, friendly and stimulating environment with a traditional Irish welcome and cheer to make your visit to Doms Pier 1 and Donegal Town a pleasure.
Located just off Diamond on Quay Street in Donegal Town, Doms Pier 1 is the ideal place to cater for your food, drink and entertainment needs. We offer
- – Full range of freshly brewed coffees & selection of teas
- – Carvery & Bar Lunch Menus from noon 7 days a week
- – Á La Carte Menu & Daily Specials Menu from 4.30pm 7 days a week
- – Full wine list
- – The largest selection of beers on tap
- – Four fully stocked bars
- – Family Friendly atmosphere & Kids Menu
- – Riverside Beer Garden overlooking the River Eske & Donegal Bay
- – The Best in Live Music
- – All Major Sporting Events on up to 20 Screen
- – Function Rooms, Private Areas, Private Bars, & Meeting Rooms.
- – Ample Car & Coach Parking in the adjacent Quay Street Car Park