In accordance with Irish Government Covid Regulations please read the following
If you wish to be seated indoors, please remember
▪ Customers will need to provide Proof of Immunity on arrival to confirm that all are over 18 and are either fully vaccinated or have
recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months. Under 18s who are in the care of a permitted person in an indoor setting, currently do
not require Proof of Immunity.
▪ Customers may also be asked to show photo ID to prove that the EU Digital COVID Certificate is theirs.
▪ Customers are still required to provide contact tracing details with the exception of those under 18.
▪ On arrival, your host will scan your EU Digital COVID Certificate or you will be asked to present another proof of immunity.
▪ Once you’re on the premises, we ask that you sanitise your hands when entering or leaving the building, always wear your face mask
when moving around, including when visiting the bathroom and practice physical distancing.
▪ Visit gov.ie/reopeninghospitality for more information.
Please note that some details on this website may vary due to current Covid 19 restrictions